Monday, April 1, 2013

Zara Crushes

Zara Zara Zara, you always make me want to spend my money on you. Fortunately, most of the pieces are affordable and good quality. Unfortunately, I always want so many items that it ends up not being a budget-friendly place to shop. Below are some items I have my eye on for spring/summer:
 
 
A splurge (for me) for a shirt, but I am a sucker for white tops, a sparkle embellishment, textured fabric, and a structured design.
 
 
 Zara is KILLING it with their shorts right now. The pair above would be so chic to wear on a summer night out with either a graphic t-shirt/statement necklace, a white collared button-down, or a feminine top. Also loving this black and white pair, these leather-look, and these floral silk.
 
 
I recently Instagramed a pair of Michael Kors heels that looked identical to the ones above, only they were much more expensive ($129.99 at TJMaxx). I love the simplicity of the straps, and the fact that I would actually be able to walk in them (heel height measuring just under 3 inches, my personal, realistic max). They'd look great with the Culotte Shorts too...
 
 
 
I'm a sucker for clutches, even though I am always afraid I will lose them on a night out. This one has a wrist strap which would prevent it from slipping out from under my arm while dancing, sipping a drink, or reading a book... The metallic is modern without being too "out-there," it would go with everything, it's big enough to fit all of the necessities, and it's only $35! What more could a girl ask for?
 
Now the question is, how will I decide?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment