Friday, November 30, 2012

'Ving Style



Top: Equipment Via TJMaxx, Blazer: Michael Kors via Marshalls, Jeans: Lucky, Shoes: Coach via Nordstrom Rack, Bracelets: J.Crew and Forever 21, Watch: Timex, Lipstick: Maybelline 'Deepest Cherry'

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving ('Ving was coined by one of our guests)! I spent the day with my family and our friends, all while dressed in this outfit. Sometimes I love putting classic pieces together for a simple but polished look. I cannot afford to buy designer/luxury brand items full price, so that's why I love shopping at TJ Maxx, Marshall's, and Nordstrom Rack (I found this Equipment blouse on sale for $39!!). I have also found that it's nice to splurge on a good investment piece, such as these Coach wedges ($90) that are sooo comfortable and I know will have forever.

On a side note, I tried the Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips (I know, a little late on the trend) but was wonderfully surprised at how well they work. Pretty easy to apply, and lasted for a week! Thanks to my sister Erin for knowing me so well as to buy them in leopard print and glitter for me. I can't wait to use them again. 

photos by my little sister bridget

1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes & "photos by my litte sister bridget". AND loving the nail effects ,thank you for introducing them to me

    Best,
    Casey
    Girl in the Poodle Shoes

    ReplyDelete